Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My sleeping kids

Somtimes I think I'm the luckiest person in the world. T is working late. I can't sleep without him here, so I check on the kids. Notice the "s" in kids. It still makes me giggle.

E is in her bed rolling over as I walk in to check on her, smacking her lips in her sleep (she only came out of her room once tonight...). Z is also sleeping soundly. He amazes me each day. Over the weekend, he started to get his knees under him when he tries to crawl. Today he pulled up on the coffee table. He'd then sit back down and try it again and again. I think he will be crawling by the end of the month.

I have a friend who is a physical therapist for kids. She kindly showed me how to teach Z to go from being on his side to sitting up. She also gave me some exercises for each stage from starting to crawl to walking to help Z along the way. Very cool. Z is already starting to figure out how to get into a sitting position.