Today E had her ballet class pictures taken. With full costume. And make up. And hair bow. And shoe ribbons. And gloves. And bow tie. And tap shoes. Did I mention the 10 other girls? And 10 other moms?
The ballet studio has individual pictures taken and then a class picture. The photos are taken by a professional photographer. You have to pay for the photos before you see them. I didn't care for this arrangement. But it worked out last year. And I watched the photo session this morning, they took about 5 photos of E before they were satisfied. It looks like it will be a cute photo.
Here is E in her costume. Her dance is called the Lollipop Medley (as in the song...lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli, lollipop)
And here is a photo of her class and her teacher. E is in the bottom row, third from the left.